Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My Swagbucks Reward

I just redeemed my Swagbucks for my very first reward - a $50 Southwest Gift Card!  Woohoo!  I wanted to share this in order to show that you really can get something for nothing!  I started earning swagbucks around the beginning of June, so at that rate, I could earn $150 in Southwest Gift Cards in a year!  Not bad for simply using Swagbucks search engine for my normal daily web browsing!  To sign up and start earning, go here

What is Swagbucks?
Swagbucks is a rewards site and search engine that allows you to earn virtual dollars by doing things that you do every day anyway, such as searching the web, online shopping, submitting polls, etc.  These dollars can be redeemed for a variety of things, including gift cards to Amazon.com, Target, Barns & Noble, etc.  So, the bottom line is that you are basically earning rewards for free simply by doing your searches through swagbucks instead of other search engines like google.  If someone is going to give me something simply for searching the web like I normally do, I say, why not?!  To sign up and start earning, go here.
.
Never miss another deal - Subscribe to Addicted 2 Savin!

No comments:

Post a Comment