Friday, November 5, 2010

Vistaprint Everything $0 Sale!!!

Wow! Can you believe it? Everything FREE. I love that :). Currently, if you go here to sign up for a vistaprint account, and then head on over here to the sale page, you can get a bunch of products for free, just pay shipping. Items include:

-1 T-shirt
-250 business cards
-140 Return Address Labels
-1 Tote Bag
-1 Sticky notes pad
-1 ink stamp
-1 color photo wall calendar
-1 coffee mug
-1 photo flip book
-1 photo mouse pad
-10 folded invitations
-10 invitations and announcement cards

I have previously purchased a number of products from this website during one of their specials, and am very happy with what I got for the price I paid. I made a free personal photo calendar (priced originally at $15.99!) and it made a great gift. So if you are interested in this deal, go here to sign up and then go here to pick your free gifts. I love good deals!

.
Never miss another deal - Subscribe to Addicted 2 Savin!

No comments:

Post a Comment