Friday, April 15, 2011

$25 for Wine Tasting for Two, Two Wine Glasses, and a Bottle of Wine at Chamard Vineyards in Clinton, CT

Here's another sweet Groupon deal I wanted to post for all my Connecticut family & friends: $25 for Wine Tasting for Two, Two Wine Glasses, and a Bottle of Wine at Chamard Vineyards in Clinton, CT.  While I much prefer my rural hometown in CT to the busy streets of DC, I have to admit that it is much more difficult to think of unique and fun activities to do with family and friends in CT.  For that reason, I wanted to share this deal because I think it's a great way to go on a date with your significant other or have some relaxing fun with a friend(s).  This seems like an awesome deal to me considering wine tasting fees alone are usually at least $5 per person, and you don't always get to keep the glasses!  I'd also venture to guess that most of the wine offered is at least $20 per bottle, so $25 for two tasting flights, two wine glasses, AND a bottle of wine sounds good to me!  To make the experience even better, consider redeeming your voucher on a Friday or Saturday when Chamard features live music! 

To read more about Groupon and other Daily Deal Sites, head on over here!
.
Never miss another deal - Subscribe to Addicted 2 $avin' by Email

No comments:

Post a Comment