Friday, March 25, 2011

Groupon: $20 for $45 Worth of Photobooks from Blurb!!!

.
 
I'm VERY excited about one of today's Groupons: $20 for $45 worth of photobooks from Blurb!  I absolutely love photobooks, and I've tried out quite a few companies over the past few years.  From my experience, Blurb produces some of the highest quality books!  I purchased a similar Blurb Groupon back in the fall, and I've been hoping another one would pop up at some point!  Also, $45 goes a long way on Blurb (I think I'll use mine toward an 8"x10" hardcover book with up to 200 pages, but you can go here to check out their book sizes and pricing options - there are many!  You can also use your voucher toward multiple books if you'd like!).  I snatched this Groupon up, and if you like photobooks, I'd most definitely recommend that you do as well.  You won't be disappointed!  To get in on this deal, simply head on over here and either click sign up or sign in in the upper right hand corner and then view the deal and click "buy" to complete your order.
Never miss another deal - Subscribe to Addicted 2 $avin' by Email

No comments:

Post a Comment