Thursday, February 3, 2011

BuyWithMe: $35 for $75 towards wine and more at WineTasting.com!

BuyWithMe.com is another Daily Deal Site that I recently discovered, and I'm really excited about today's deal: $35 for $75 worth of wine and more from WineTasting.com.  Even better, the voucher can be applied toward shipping, and I also noticed on their website that there appear to be some selections that include shipping.  The details state that the voucher cannot be combined with other offers or promotions, but I'm not sure if that includes some of their gifts and collections, many of which are discounted with free shipping.  This voucher is a great deal anyway, but if you can use it toward one of the collections, it could make for a really awesome deal!  For example, with my voucher, I think I'll try to snatch up the International Wine Collection, which includes 4 reds and 2 whites from leading brands and is on sale for $49.99 (down from $98.89) with FREE shipping, and the French Kiss Trio, which is on sale for $25 (down from $43.97) with FREE shipping.  My total after the sale and voucher will be just ~$3.90 (+tax) per bottle shipped!  This seems like an awesome deal to me!! To get in on this deal, head on over here to register or sign in.
.
Never miss another deal - Subscribe to Addicted 2 $avin' by Email

No comments:

Post a Comment