Friday, February 4, 2011

BuyWithMe.com: $35 for $75 worth of wine at WineTasting.com = very inexpensive, quality wine shipped to your door!





.
BuyWithMe.com is another Daily Deal Site that I recently discovered, and I'm really excited about today's deal: $35 for $75 worth of wine and more from WineTasting.com.  Even better, the voucher can be applied toward shipping, and I also noticed on their website that there appear to be some selections that include shipping.  

I purchased this deal earlier this week, and I wasn't sure if you could apply the voucher toward specials, but from my experience, it appears that you can.  Here's the deal I got:
  • International Wine Collection, which includes 4 reds and 2 whites from leading brands and is on sale for $49.99 (down from $98.89) with FREE shipping
  • French Kiss Trio, which is on sale for $25 (down from $43.97) with FREE shipping
  • Total = $74.99 (+ tax)
  • Minus the $75 voucher (that I paid $35 for) = ~$35 for 9 bottles of quality wine (that's just $3.90 per bottle and a total savings of ~$134 + whatever the shipping costs would have been, which I'm assuming would have been around $20 for a heavy shipment like wine!)
To get in on this deal, head on over here to register or sign in.
Never miss another deal - Subscribe to Addicted 2 $avin' by Email

No comments:

Post a Comment