Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Groupon: $50 worth of Mixbook Photo Books or Cards for just $15 + FREE shipping!


Groupon, my favorite Daily Deal Site, is currently offering $50 worth of photo books, cards, and more from Mixbook for just $15 (that's 75% off)! AND, shipping is included!!  This would be an awesome deal to snag in order to make a few inexpensive photo books and/or cards for Valentine’s Day!  I love photobooks, and while I haven't yet tried MixBook, this sounds like an awesome deal, and I think I'm going to have to get in on it!
 .
MixBook's most expensive photo book is the 14" × 11" Coffee Table Hardcover book, which is priced at $49.95.  If you choose this option, you could snag this large hardcover photo book for just $15 SHIPPED!  Of course, you can choose to use your Groupon on whatever you like, but I think that this would be an awesome deal!

Here's how to get in on this deal:
  • Head on over here to login or sign up for a Groupon Account
  • Find Sioux Falls (South Dacota). Do this by using the drop down menu next to featured deal (it's the little white triangle next to the city name of the page you're viewing) or by clicking here
  • Click on “Buy” and complete your order
  • Your voucher will show up in your account under “My Stuff” and then “My Groupons” by 1/21
Never miss another deal - Subscribe to Addicted 2 $avin' by Email

No comments:

Post a Comment