Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Lindt: Apply to be a member of the Excellence Influencers Club!!!


If you know me at all, you know that I am a born and bread chocoholic and that Lindt chocolate is a staple in my diet.  Therefore, I was super excited to see this offer from Lindt: apply to become part of the Excellence Influencers Club, which will consist of 150 passionate dark chocolate lovers!!!  What a great offer to wake up to this morning!  I know chances are slim to be chosen as one of 150 members, but I didn't waste a second in submitting my entry form!  To submit yours, head on over to the Lindt Chocolate Facebook page, "like" them, and then click on the "fans only" tab to submit your application.  Ok, all this talk has made me hungry!... time to go eat some Lindt chocolate!
.
Never miss another deal - Subscribe to Addicted 2 $avin' by Email

No comments:

Post a Comment