Wednesday, June 8, 2011

GROUPON: 50% off Wine-and-Fare Pairing for Two at Capitol Vineyards (DC Area)

.
Here's a pretty sweet Groupon deal I wanted to share with all my DC-area friends: $20 for Wine-and-Fare Pairing for Two at Capitol Vineyards in Delaplan, VA - that's a 50% discount!  I love a relaxing day at a local winery, but I definitely don't enjoy the often very steep tasting fees associated with such visits.  Therefore, I was excited about this Groupon for 50% off a Wine-and-Fair pairing for two, which includes a 1/4 glass of six wines (two white, four red) in addition to a food pairings.  The Groupon page states that past cuisine pairings have included, for example, crab cake or mozzarella with prosciutto and traminette, bacon-swaddled dates with cabernet sauvignon, and a cabernet franc with sausages shaped like wine glasses.  I love Groupon deals like these because I think this is a great way to go on a date with your significant other or have some relaxing fun with a friend(s).  Also, you have until December to redeem the Groupon, so you could head over on a nice summery day or wait until fall when the head has died down a bit! 
.
This seems like an awesome deal to me considering wine tasting fees alone are usually at least $5 per person, which often doesn't include 6 wines and definitely does not include any food! So, $10 per person for six 1/4 glasses and some food seems good to me! To get in on this deal, head on over here!
.
To read more about Groupon and other Daily Deal Sites, head on over here!
.
Never miss another deal - Subscribe to Addicted 2 $avin' by Email

No comments:

Post a Comment