Wednesday, June 8, 2011

GROUPON: Over 50% off Flowers from FromYouFlowers.com!

Groupon is offering another great deal for anyone who may have some Graduations, birthdays, or other special occasions (perhaps for Father's Day if your dad is into flowers - I know mine isn't!): $19 for $40 Worth of Flowers & Gifts from FromYouFlowers.com!  FromYouFlowers has been featured on CNBC (they earned CNBC's Top Pick in overall quality and price for roses in 2010), CBS, and NBC and been given excellent reviews by each!  The voucher is valid through December, so this would be great to snag if you have any flower-worthy occasions between now and then :)  Head on over here to get in on this deal!

Note: I was a bit worried about purchasing this Groupon at first because I saw a link on the Groupon page to "Yahoo! Local," which had a poor rating.  However, that rating was based on only 9 reviews, and I found a different site with a much larger customer pool (101 ratings) that had almost a 5-star rating for this company!  Additionally, as cited above, the company has been recognized and given great ratings by CNBC, NBC, CBS, etc., and their website itself states "Satisfaction Guaranteed" right at the top!  Finally, I am always confident when purchasing a Groupon because I know Groupon itself has AWESOME customer service and is more than happy to provide a refund if you are unsatisifed with your experience.  Thus, I consider that there is always a satisfaction guarantee that comes along with any Groupon I purchase - one reason I love it so much!  Therefore, I never hesitate to buy a Groupon I'm interested in, including this one!
.
Never miss another deal - Subscribe to Addicted 2 $avin' by Email

No comments:

Post a Comment