Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Groupon: $35 for a Mani & Pedi ($75 value) @ Element Six Salon & Spa (in Cromwell, CT)

I usually don't highlight deals that are area-specific, but my family is from Connecticut, and my little sister will be going to her first prom this year, so I just wanted to highlight this deal for all my CT friends and family :)  Today's Hartford, CT Groupon is $35 for a Mani & Pedi ($75 value) or $37 for a Facial ($75 value) at Element Six Salon & Spa in Cromwell, CT.  Because prom season is upon us, I thought this would be a great way to prepare for your special day or to treat yourself to some relaxing spa services without breaking the bank!  I also thought this would be a great way to celebrate the start of warmer weather & get those feet looking sandal-ready :)  This could also make a great Mother's Day present!  To get in on this deal, head on over here to register or sign in. 
.
Never miss another deal - Subscribe to Addicted 2 $avin' by Email

No comments:

Post a Comment