Wednesday, April 20, 2011

GROUPON: $8 for a Large ANY-TOPPING Pizza at Dominos! (up to $20 value!)


Wow, seems like the deals just keep rolling out this week!  Check out one of today's online Groupon deals: $8 for One Large ANY-Topping Pizza at Dominos (Up to $20 Value)!  It seems like Dominos really is trying to make a change for the better and wants to encourage people to try their "new and improved" pizza.  I haven't had Dominos for years, but I think I may snag this deal and see if I agree that they've made some positive changes! 

To get in on this deal:
  • First, head on over here to register for Groupon (skip this step if you have an account)
  • Next, head on over here to access and get in on today's Dominos deal
  • Your voucher will show up under "My Groupons" and will have instructions regarding how to redeem it. 
  • Enjoy!
.
Never miss another deal - Subscribe to Addicted 2 $avin' by Email

No comments:

Post a Comment